Thursday, May 17, 2012

We're here! It hasn't even been a full day here in Brussels, and there are already so many stories to be told! I will say, that my appreciation has grown tremendously for international students and travelers that come to the United States with little to no English. When boarding the train yesterday from Paris to Belgium, we had quite an adventure, dealing with the locals, our lack of knowledge concerning their transit system, and the language barrier. I can never again see myself getting frustrated with foreigners back in Alabama, seeing as how completely helpless I felt yesterday when communication was so limited. 
Au Revoir, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome that God is showing you guys stuff already :D I can't wait to hear all the stories :D

    ReplyDelete