Saturday, May 26, 2012

Au Revoir to LLN and Friends

Bonjour! Today is our last day in Louvain-la-Neuve, and I am pretty bummed about leaving. We are going back to CTS tonight. We have had an awesome time while we were here in LLN. We didn't get much sleep, because we would hang out with our new friends every night after we had all eaten dinner until around two in the morning. We have made lifelong friends while we have been here, and some of them have already said they are going to come visit us in Alabama! Tonight we are going to go to the Maze which is the magic show with the Christian illusionist that shares his testimony with the show. I think the show is going to be awesome. We have been hyping it pretty hard while we were here. Yesterday we went around Brussels and to a university in Brussels and passed out tickets while the illusionist walked around and did card tricks and other small illusions. The reaction on the people's faces were priceless. I don't know much French, but I could tell they were amazed and had just had their mind blown. Some of them would say they had blocus (it is like dead day where we study except it lasts two weeks here) when we asked if they wanted to go, but when they would see one of the tricks they were hooked and said they would be there. I am really excited about tonight, but at the same time I am said that we have to leave LLN. God is doing some awesome things here in Belgium. I have never really had the desire to travel, but after this trip to Europe I have decided that my new hiking backpack is going to get a lot of miles on it in the coming years. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment