Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bonjour! Let's just say that today we saw some of the most beautiful pieces of architecture in the world. We were able to tour all of Brussels, learning how to use the metro and walking through the city, stopping at all of the attractions. We were blessed with another beautiful day, all the way up until dinner. I would have to say though that my favorite part was bonding as a team and being able to share the experience together. I couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else. Tomorrow, our groups will split up, and the Berlin and Romania teams will be going their separate ways. I'm sad to see us all break apart, but I'm so excited to see what God has in store for each and every one of us. We have an exciting week to look forward to!
Au revoir, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment